Tilt Studio is Voorhees’ premier family FUN destination!
Our 20,000 sq. ft. indoor facility has dozens of arcade games, redemption games, a Ballocity ball pit, a soft play climbing attraction, the Twirlin’ Taxi Ride, our 9 Hole black light mini-golf course, 4 lanes of rollerball mini bowling, gemstone mining, the DinoVenture, party rooms for birthdays and group events, and much, much more!
- Ballocity Fun Area
- Black Light Mini-Golf
- Gemstone Mining
- DinoVenture (Now Open!)
- Twirlin’ Taxi Ride
- Rollerball Mini Bowling
- City Grill Snack Bar (Now Open Daily!)
Sign up today and your first perk will arrive soon!
Weekly Specials At Tilt Studio Voorhees
- Hot Dogs (cheese & chili available)
- Hamburgers (cheese available)… served with chips
- Honey-Mustard Chicken Sandwich… served with chips
- Chili con Carne with melted cheese
- Nachos with Cheddar Cheese (jalapenos & chili available)
- Chicken Tenders
- Mac ‘N Cheese
- Super Pretzel soft pretzels
- Blue Bunny Ice Cream Bars (Strawberry Shortcake Bar, Orange Dream, Cookies ‘N Cream Sandwich & Big Alaska)
- Otis Spunkmeyer cookies
- ICEE Frozen Drinks (Blue Raspberry & White Cherry)
- Fountain Beverages (also available in Pitcher size)
- Hot Coffee
- Hot Tea
News from Tilt Studio Voorhees
Tilt Studio in Voorhees, New Jersey, is proud to announce the first year of our participation in the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals’ Extra Life challenge this year!
Have you seen our latest commercial on TV? We think it captures our best angle. It’s a pretty good overview of what we’ve got to offer, which includes mini-bowling, black light mini-golf, a ballocity play area, Gemstone Mining…
The winners of the 2013 Summer Art Contest have been notified! A great big THANKS to the many who participated and a hearty congratulations to our winners!
Thanks to everyone who came out earlier this month to see the MAGIC! The show was a huge success! Michael Ickle, magician and general “funny man” entertains guests, young and old at TILT Studio on Thursday evening. The 45 minute show had the audience laughing and scratching their heads as the talented magician continued pulling odds and ends out of his ever present “magic hat”.